Reliance Jio Fiber is a high speed broadband service . Which is going to launch very soon all over India. Jio Fiber Network will provide internet speed of upto 1 Gbps, which is the highest among the Broadband providers in India. As its name suggest Reliance Jio Fiber is based on Fiber Optics, which is used for fast data transmission. Reliance Jio is already testing its Jio Fiber Network with selected users. The testing is going on in selected areas of Mumbai, Pune,Ahmedabad, Delhi NCR, Jamnagar, Surat and Vadodara. The Information about this Jio Fiber Preview offer is made public via the official Reliance Jio twitter handle.
The JioFiber Preview Offer has currently being launched in select areas of Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Ahmedabad,(1/2)
— JioCare (@JioCare) May 9, 2017
Jamnagar, Surat and Vadodara. Our network is in the process of being rolled out to other cities – Asif(2/2)
— JioCare (@JioCare) May 9, 2017
Reliance Jio Fiber Preview Offer
JIO fiber to home (FTTH) preview Offer is a 3 months with 100 Mbps speed with 100 GB data limit monthly. After the 100 GB FUP Limit the internet speed comes down to 1 Mbps. Jio Fiber preview offer is free of cost you don’t have to pay for the usage during these 3 months. Maximum highest recorded trial speed in Pune is 743.28 mbps recorded in 1 gbps pack. However, you have to pay Rs. 4500 security deposit at the time of installation which is a refundable amount.
Reliance Jio Fiber Preview offer is only available to select no of user in select areas. Currently the Jio fiber service is only available in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi NCR, Jamnagar, Surat and Vadodara. Coming back to the Preview Offer, when your free period of 3 months are over. You have to choose a Jio fiber Broadband Plan which ranges between Rs. 500 to 5000.
Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans
Before sharing the Jio Fiber Broadband plans, We must tell you that Jio Fiber offers very affordable plans. When we compare to some other Broadband providers in the country, their Tariff Plans are much higher than Jio’s. The other broadband providers do not use the latest and fastest technology of Fiber. Reliance Jio Fiber is the only provider which is going to launch the broadband based on Fiber Optics all over India.
Reliance Jio Fiber Plans are of three types which are listed below. All the information of first two types of plans are out, but there is very little information about the third category.
- Reliance Jio Fiber Speed-based plans.
- Jio Fiber Volume-based plans.
- Jio Fiber special broadband plans.
Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Speed-based monthly plans
|Jio Fiber Plans||Speed Mbps||Data Limit||Plan Price||Validity|
|Jio Fiber 50 Mbps Plan||50||2000 GB||Rs. 1500||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 100 Mbps Plan||100||1000 GB||Rs. 2000||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 200 Mbps Plan||200||750 GB||Rs. 3500||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 400 Mbps Plan||400||500 GB||Rs. 4000||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 600 Mbps Plan||600||300 GB||Rs. 5500||30 days|
Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Volume-based monthly plans
|Per day data usage||Speed||Plan Price||Validity|
|5 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 1000||30 days|
|10 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 2000||30 days|
|20 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 3000||30 days|
|40 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 4000||30 days|
|60 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 5000||30 days|
Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Special offer plans
|Special offer plan||Data limit||Speed limit||Validity|
|Rs. 500||600 GB||15 Mbps||30 days|
|Rs. 1000||500 GB||25 Mbps||30 days|
|Rs. 500||3.5 GB/day||N/A||30 days|
|Rs. 500||N/A||60 Mbps||30 days|
|Rs. 800||Unlimited||N/A||30 days|
Reliance Jio Fiber Availability
Reliance Jio Fiber will be rolling out all over India in some time. According to some sources Jio is going to roll out Fiber services in phases . Each phase include some cities in which Jio Fiber is to launch.
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune
- Agra, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bareilly Belgaum, Bhavnagar, Bhiwandi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Bokaro Steel City, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Durg-Bhilai Nagar, Durgapur, Erode, Faridabad, Firozabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guntur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hubli-Dharwad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamnagar, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Kannur, Kanpur, Kakinada, Kochi, Kottayam, Kolhapur, Kollam, Kota, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Malappuram, Malegaon, Mangalore, Meerut, Moradabad, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nellore, Noida, Patna, Pondicherry, Raipur, Rajkot, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sangli, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur, Tirupati, Ujjain, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vasai-Virar City, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal
- In this phase all the other remaining cities and town are includes.
Reliance Jio fiber network will be launch its Fiber services in 900 towns and cities. Which includes almost all the major cities and towns of India.
Reliance Jio Fiber Launch Date
Jio Fiber is already available in some are where it is in testing mode. Although Jio is preparing for the launch of its fiber service all over India. But there is no official information about the launch date of Jio Fiber all over India. Time to Time some info is released from various which suggests that Reliance Jio Fiber is launching next month. Which is not true. We think Jio will Launch its Fiber Service during the Reliance AGM in June 2018.
Any information about the launch of Jio Fiber will be shared on Jiotalks.in stay tunned.