Reliance Jio Offers 1TB Data and 70% Buyback for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ users. Both the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are the new flagship devices of Samsung in India. Samsung and Reliance Jio join hands to attract more users. Reliance Jio is giving these Additional Data offer to various 4G VoLTE devices and its launch to attract new users. Since the launch of Reliance Jio in India almost every Telecom operator is effected and somehow losing its business to Jio. That’s because of the Unlimited data and voice plans of Reliance Jio at very low cost as compared to other operators.
Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ 1 TB Jio Data
Now Coming to the Offer , 1 TB Jio data offer is applicable on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+. You will get a total of upto 1 TB data when you recharge your Jio no. with Rs. 4999. Normally in Rs. 4999 recharge you gets 350GB DATA. But on Galaxy S9 and S9 + you will get 700 GB addition data on your Jio number. For example, Recharge your Jio Number with Rs 4999 you will get 550 GB 4G Data instantly and with 48 hours you will get 700 GB Additional Data Voucher. Jio 1TB Data offer for Galaxy S9 and S9+ will be applicable if you recharge you Jio number with Rs. 4999 on or before 30th September, 2018.
Jio Terabyte Data Voucher should be redeemed during that particular recharge cycle. Jio Terabyte Data Voucher is valid for one year from the date of credit of such voucher.
Samsung Galaxy S9+ 70 % Buyback Offer
70% Buyback Offer for Galaxy S9+ with 256 GB storage means you will get 70% discount on the next flagship device of Samsung. To get the 70% discount on next flagship of Samsung you have to surrender your Galaxy S9+ in working condition, virus free , without any password or other locks, no physical or functional damage. You have to come alsong with original invoice.
Samsung Galaxy S9+ 256 GB users can avail this offer from 16th March 2018 to 15th June 2018. To get this Buyback offer you have to buy the phone from Reliance Digital Store or Jio.com. Reliance Jio sim should be inserted into the SIM slot 1. After enrolling into the buyback offer with a one-time payment of Rs.500. To get 70% Buyback Offer you have to recharge with Rs. 2500 or above with a year from the date of activation on RJIO on your eligible device.
How To Redeem 700GB Jio Data Voucher on Your Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+
- You have to log in to the Jio App on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+.
- Go to the settings and tap on my Vouchers and then on Redeem icon.
- You will see the 700 GB Data voucher below.
- Tap on Recharge at the bottom of your screen.
- Now you will a confirmation of successful recharge of the voucher.
How to Redeem Jio Buyback Offer on Samsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB
- Upon availing the Buyback Voucher, the Eligible users shall be given Buyback Voucher within a period of three months from the date on which such Buyback Voucher is made available to the Eligible user.
- You can onlly utilize this Buyback Voucher against the purchases made on Reliance Digital Store. Such purchases shall be only of such products as may be stipulated by RRL from time to time.
- For avoidance of doubt, any Buyback Voucher remaining unredeemed at the end of three months from the date on which such Buyback Voucher is made available to the Eligible Subscriber, shall stand forfeited.
If you did not aware of it than go and redeem your free data. Stay Tuned for more information for other Big Jio Offers.