Reliance Jio offers the Double Data on the recharge of Rs. 309 and above. The Jio Double Data offer is applicable on Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Note 8 and Galaxy Tab S3. After the testing period is over Reliance Jio is giving various lucrative offers with addition Data offers, etc. Jio gives the different offers on various phones of the Samsung Phones. Company is giving special Jio Offer to Galaxy On7 Prime, Galaxy Tab A7.0 and Addition data offer to the group of Samsung Phones. Moreover, with this offer you can get up to 448 GB Additional data.
Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Note 8 and Galaxy Tab S3 Jio Double Data Offer
Coming to the offer details, firstly you can get up to 448 GB additional data in this offer. You can get Double Data on your first Eight(8) Recharges in Eight(8) months form below listed dates.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 users can avail this offers after September 21st, 2017.
- Galaxy S8 or S8+ users can avail this offer afters May 1st, 2017.
- Samsung Tab S3 users can avail this offers after June 20th, 2017.
Moreover, to get the benefits of this offer you have to enroll in Jio prime membership plan. After that you should recharge your Jio number with Rs. 309 or Above to get Double data on your number.
How to Redeem Jio Double Data Voucher on your Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Note 8 and Galaxy Tab S3
- You have to log in to the Jio App on your Samsung phone.
- Go to the settings and tap on my Vouchers and then on Redeem icon.
- You will see the 28 GB voucher below.
- Tap on Recharge at the bottom of your screen.
- Now you will a confirmation of successful recharge of the voucher.
All the three devices are the flagships in their categories last year. Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ was launched back in March along with Galaxy Tab S3. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 was launched back in August last year.