Adhaar card is now mandatory for every service in India. The government is trying to nab those persons who evase tax and other things by doing unlawful activities. In order to protect the national interests, government is reverifying the Mobile number with Aadhaar number. So, similar is the situation with the Reliance Jio Users. Well, it is a practise to authenticate your numbers on the Government orders. Let’s see how we verify jio mobile number with Aadhaar.
In order to verify the Jio Mobile number with Aadhaar, you need to carry few things handy. In order to proceed, make sure you have Mobile Phone numbers active on which your Aadhaar card is registered or attached.
Things Required to verify Jio Mobile Number with Aadhaar
- Jio Mobile Number/SIM Card
- Aadhaar card/Number
- UID Recipient Number
Procedure – Verify Mobile Number via IVRS
In order to verify your Jio phone number with Aadhaar you need to follow the procedure below:
- Dial 14546 from your Jio Mobile Number and follow the instructions.
- Choose the language
- You will be asked to enter the Aadhaar number (Add it carefully)
- Now, UIDAI will get into scene to verify your Number
- OTP will be sent to your mobile or Recipient Phone number
- Now enter the OTP on IVRS where they will ask for it
- After successfully entering the OTP, you will get confirmation SMS
- The Re-Verification process is done
Points to Note:
- If you have purchased the Jio SIM this year, then you need not to verify it again
- You should call IVRS 14546 from the number which you want to verify.
- Keep your UID registered Mobile number active and handy
- If your operator is not responding to IVRS 114546 number then wait for few days. As the service might not be active on your network.
App based Aadhaar verification
Currently, the app based Aadhaar verification is not available but will be soon available. It will allow you to re verify or link up your Aadhaar card number with your Mobile Number with ease. It will allow you to verify number from your Telecom operators Mobile App either iOS or Android App.
Even, the OTP process of Aadhaar verification with Jio Mobile Number is not yet live. Once live, we will let you know.
Well, that’s it rom our guide to verify Jio Mobile Number with Aadhaar. Currently, you can either verify by going to retailer or by IVRS process. The App and OTP process is not yet live.
Have any questions ? Comment below.